Friday 18 December 2009

I Love Lowie



Last night after a few festive drinks at my local pub I walked home surrounded by a flurry of dancing snowflakes. How exciting. How magical. How uncomfortable it became as the freezing wind bit into my cheeks, nipped my ears and pinched it's frosty grasp around my thumbs, which were peeping out through holes in my gloves. The snowflakes' dance had lost it's magic.

As I am writing this I am watching another snowflake dance outside my window. It's cold out there. It's time to invest in some winter warmers to cocoon myself. I need look no further than Lowie who produce hand knitted and hand crocheted clothing and accessories using traditional hand crafted techniques. The result is a colourful, modern and ethically produced range, which is perfect for snuggling into on cold winter days. Ideal for Christmas gifts too.

If you're around London's Covent Garden, check out their Pop-Up shop on Neal Street. For those who are not in London, or if you can't face going out into the cold, you can see the collection on I Love Lowie website.


Images by I Love Lowie