Monday 3 August 2009

Prada-esque Prints at Portobello

So back to Friday. Portobello Market beckoned. I needed a fix. My vintage addiction was beginning to once again overwhelm me.


Lindsey Stopp's stall at Portobello.

I do enjoy my visits to Portobello. I can't deny it's character has changed considerably over the years with expensive designer boutiques and well known high-street brands opening alongside the traditional shops and market stalls. Still, it's hard to beat for a Friday morning wander. Especially at the vintage stalls, which continue to flourish beneath the Westway. The mood is laid back and friendly. And, there's always a chance of finding yourself rummaging along side a famous designer or stylist.





So what's this got to do with Prada? Well I'm just loving the prints and colours that Prada have used in their Resort 2010 collection. So imagine my excitment when I found this Prada-esque print dress on Lindsey Stopp's stall. Such a fabulous print, vibrant colour combination, key directional trend and only £20!!

This more than fulfilled my fix for the morning.


























Prada Resort 2010. Style.com